Replacement Windows – Bungalow
This project was completed in 2003 for Mr and Mrs. Jones. We worked over a two week period for the light brown brick home. While working on the replacement windows the neighbor saw the work we were doing and we happily picked up another project right next door.
These windows were a (DESCRIBE THE WINDOWS IN DETAIL). These windows provided (give details on benefits of windows).
Window Replacement: More Details
- Where was this project?
- When did the project start?
- How long did it take?
- What were some of the hurdles the company had to jump through to get the customers product delivered on time?
- Were there any interesting circumstances that made this project uniquly difficult?
- Was the customer satisfied with the overall work and why?
- What would the client say if they could write a thank you letter?
- Any extra project details you would like to include?
Provide a price for the project… was this a $(cheap project) $$(pretty cheap project) $$$ (price project) $$$$ (Top end project)
We could include a pricing system such as this to make it a little more interesting for clients to get a subjective sense of the work.
- [$] $1,500 – $2,500
- [$$] $2,500 – $5,000
- [$$$] $5,000 – $20,000
- [$$$$] $20,00 – $50,000
- [$$$$$] $50,00 – $150,000